Páginas

sábado, 17 de julho de 2010

The story of my life!




So staring at the wall

Feeling ten feet small

It's like the world is on your shoulders

Now nothing's making sense

You just wanna quit

You runaway but you just don't know

How to feel what is real

You're not alone



Everybody falls, everybody cries

Everybody feels like They're nobody sometimes

You get up again, give it one more try

Everybody's got what it takes on the inside

Story of your life, story of your life

It's the story of my life



Then, sometimes you got to crawl

Before you start to walk

I'll be there

I've had my rainy days

You try to keep up a smile

You go the extra mile

You run the race no matter where your place

You know which way to go so turn the page

It's hard to be strong

No right seems wrong

And nobody hears what you say

So don't be afraid

Hold on to your faith

I swear to you there will be better days



So staring at the wall

Feeling ten feet small

It's like the world is on your shoulders


This is a Backstreet Boys's song!! Amazing! So I decide to share with you... God can write a new story for your life...belive it!!




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário